PSHE Key Stage 4
Why study this course?
During Key Stage 4, students continue to develop their understanding of themselves and the world around them. In particular they:
- gain greater knowledge and understanding of the topics listed below
- develop their ability to weigh up alternative courses of action
- are encouraged to make informed decisions
- are made aware of how to seek advice and help
- experience the world of work and enterprise
- learn to understand and value relationships with a wide range of people
- learn to respect the views, needs and rights of other people
What content is covered?
Key Topics Covered: Work Related and Enterprise Learning, Career Education, Sex and Relationship Education, Drug Education, Global Issues, Human Rights, Democracy Issues, Emotional Health and Well Being, Study and Revision Skills, Economic Awareness and People’s Rights.
More information on what is taught in each academic year can be found by clicking on the following links:
|Year 10 Curriculum|
|Year 11 Curriculum|
How will I be assessed?
There is NO exam for this course.